In “Biogas: From Start to Startup,” LF CEO Brent Lilienthal visits with podcast host Peggy Coffeen about LF’s Farmers First approach, the LF team members who bring agriculture know-how and operational excellence to each on-farm renewable natural gas (RNG) project, and how LF creates a totally customized plan for each dairy farm partner. Case in point: LF found innovative ways to make sand bedding in the dairy barns work within a world-class RNG operation.
- LF’s Farmers First approach to finding a solution for each dairy farm
- Making sand bedding work with a digester
- Why the long-term vision for your dairy farm and family matters
- When the dairy farmer can expect to get paid for their carbon credits
- What a conversation with an RNG developer and operator should include
EVP of Feedstock and Marketing